What is the Oxford Law Citator?
A research tool designed to facilitate an accurate and fast research journey.
The Citator seamlessly links related items of content, both within Oxford’s online legal services, and out on the wider web.
Use the Oxford Law Citator to:
- speed up your research journey and improve your research outcomes
- interrogate, explore and compare content
- find trusted, definitive citations
- Search and browse an extensive range of content with easy-to-use functionality
- Browse by content type, online service, subject, jurisdiction or date
- Flexible results lists and filtering allow for refinement of results
- Improved user interface, redesigned Citator pages